Writing back to Blogspot

Posts By Look For Here...! on Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Today I re-arrange the return on blogspot blog a month after I left.I create a blog "look for here" It's about a month ago.I left after making because I was busy taking care of new blogs are paid.

At first I was hesitant with a free domain like this blogspot.Since long I write mine in a few blogs on Blogspot.
But at the time to register on Google adsense can not approve.But after seeing and hearing friends who can register with blogger blogspot domain and can approve, I so believe and went back to my blog that I left.

I got advice from friends are bloggers.It is said that I do not approve because of the way that is still lacking.With the advice he gave me advice that would do to be able to register on Google adsense.How can I not going to write here.Because I have not been proved.I am afraid of saying lying.I apologize about this.

{ 0 Comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...